Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Praying for our children

Praying for our children, adapted from Shattering Your Strongholds by Liberty Savard

Lord God, I thank you that I am your child, seated with Jesus in the heavenly places. I ask Lord that you will bind __________’s body, soul and spirit to your will and purposes for his/her life. I ask you to bind __________’s mind, will and emotions to your will. I ask you to bind him/her to the truth and to the blood of Jesus. I ask you to bind his/her mind to the mind of Christ, that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of Jesus heart would be within his/her thoughts. I ask you to bind __________’s feet to the paths of righteousness that his/her steps would be steady and sure. Bind him/her to the work of the cross with all of its mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying to self.

I pray that you, by your mighty power, loose every old, wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit and behaviour fr0m him/her. I ask You to tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold associated with these things. Please loose any stronghold in his/her life that has been justifying and protecting hard feelings against anyone. Loose the strongholds of unforgiveness, fear and distrust from him/her.

I ask you Lord to loose the power and effects of deceptions and lies from him/her. And to loose the confusion and blindness of the god of this world from __________’s mind that has kept him/her from seeing the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Bring to his/her remembrance every precious word of Scripture that has ever entered into his/her mind and heart that it would rise up in power within him/her.

I pray Lord, that you would loose the power and effects of any harsh or hard words spoken to, about or by _______. Loose all generational bondages and associated strongholds from __________. Loose all effects and bondages from him/her that may have been caused by mistakes I have made. Father, I ask You to crush, smash and destroy generational bondages of any kind from mistakes made at any point between generations. May they be completely destroyed so that they will not bind and curse any more members of this family.

Lord God, I ask you to bind the strong man, Satan that his house will be spoiled and that every material and spiritual possession he has wrongfully taken from __________ will be returned. I ask you to loose the enemy’s influence over every part of his/her body, soul and spirit. I ask you to loose, crush, smash and destroy every evil device Satan may try to bring into his/her sphere of influence during this day.

I bind and loose these things in Jesus’ name. Thank you, Lord, for the truth. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment