Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday 2016

www.EasTview.org
Choir Song Jesus died for me.
http://bible.com/314/mrk.15.25-32.TLV
Now it was the third hour when they nailed Him on the stake. And the inscription of the charge against Him was written above: "THE KING OF THE JEWS." Those passing by were jeering at Him, shaking their heads and saying, "Ha! You who are going to destroy the Temple and rebuild it in three days, save Yourself by coming down from the stake!" Likewise the ruling kohanim , along with the Torah scholars, were also mocking Him among themselves. "He saved others," they were saying, "but He can't save Himself? Let the Messiah, the King of Israel, come down now from the stake, so we may see and believe!" Even those executed with Him were ridiculing Him.

Song Lord I crucified you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_Never_Said_a_Mumblin%27_Word
This I know with all my heart His wounds have paid my ransom
Be still and know that he is God
While we were weak Christ died for us while we were still sinners
Just as I am without one plea oh Lamb of God I come
Create in me a clean heart oh God that I might serve you

God's story us being told again and again. Adam and Eve were made in perfect unadulterated joy in harmony with heaven and earth. Until sin separated us.
Jesus wants to restore the harmony. Mark 14:32-36

Why would the innocent son of God give his life for us.
2 kinds of people those who love the Cadbury x eggs and those who don't.
John. After this knowing that it was all finished Jesus bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Jesus loved the woman at the well and she responded and was restored with living water.

Jesus invites us to come to the Lord's supper in reminder of what He has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment