Sunday, November 20, 2016

Share Your Story

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Riches I heed not, nor man's empty gain,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven's joys, O bright Heaven's Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

Delbert Enns pastor www.EasTview.org
Begin your day with prayer

Pastor Dave Ens
Stories - Exodus the story of Moses
Moses is redeemed from the Egyptian curse. He became a ruler over his own people. He killed an Egyptian and was found out and had to run.
Your story is the most effective witness the church has. About a life that is lived. Your way of life. Not just theory and ideas. Your life is a witness.

Micah 6:8 walk humbly with your God
We love embracing love but not so much to walk with Him. We don't like conflict. We are uncomfortably doing what God wants.
Moses ran from conflict. To do the right thing. The only way to avoid conflict is to do nothing. He went to the wilderness. Herding sheep. Moses's story is not about him but about God. A new chapter in life. God called Moses to act 3:7-10
This was God's plan. Save your people. God will do this. Moses said BUT 5 times. Send someone else. He knew he would have a lot of conflict if he did this. Pharoah doesn't like me. I hear you God BUT
Don't let the negatives get you down. Accept and embrace what God has for you. John 10:10 the Sheep have to do their part to survive.

What's your story? What drives you?

Nobody likes conflict. Focus on God. 4:14 God was getting angry at Moses. But God was patient with him and the story becomes a story of God's grace.

What's your story? Face your fears. Tell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment