Sunday, May 21, 2017

Influence

Winston Churchill jr www.EasTview.org 
Influence
Keep your eyes on Jesus. God is doing it all through me. Since 2005 I've made money and lost money. 
Influence can be a burden. I may not want to be disruptive. 

Have you ever been in the dark and turned on the light? It makes a big difference. 

When we have a living relationship with Jesus, our scoreboard does not matter. 

Learning to lead is learning to leave things behind. 

Are you a dividend or a tax? You can't sit on the fence. 
Kindness does not lead to the gospel. The gospel leads to the gospel. Jesus is the truth and the life. 

Communion is the celebration of life. Jesus changed it all. 
When the bread comes ask God what does he want to change in you? 

Jesus gave his all and paid it all. History was changed when he gave his life. 

Let the King of my heart be
The
Eb
mountain when I
Bb
run
The
Gm
fountain I drink
F
from; Oh
He
Eb
is my
Bb
song
Let the
Bb
King of my heart be
The
Eb
shadow where I
Bb
hide
You're never gonna let me down. You are good good

Jesus paid it all. White as snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment