Friday, April 03, 2015

Waves of Glory and Harvest church

Offering for Bridges of Peace support for Israel
Communion.
Dancing get your praise on. Celebrate Jesus celebrate he is risen.
Big man guest speaker
You don't know me I don't know you.
Larry
John 6.26 the graveyard is full of people that never reached their potential. Redeem the time. The days are evil.
Be on your toes spiritually. 2015 God is taking the church from proven to take over. Give us this day our daily bread. You can only be in the will of God if you can agree to the  word of God.
Been around for a while. Got saved in the 80s. Went through all the different movements from Pentecostal to wealth and health now moving into the age of amazing Grace. Jesus said I am the living bread.
John 6:48-51 NLT
Yes, I am the bread of life!  Your ancestors ate manna in the wilderness, but they all died.  Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die.  I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh."
Mana means what is it.
Jesus looking for a growing living church.
Then sings my soul how great thou art.
How great is our  God! The Splendor of the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment