Sunday, December 31, 2017

Understand the big picture

When we Understand the big picture the victim mentality goes away. 
Keith Eberhard www.ChurchOfTheRock.ca
Matt 16.18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.
Matthew 16:18 NET

I will build my church
I will build my church
I will build my church

1. Draw near
2. Pick fruit
3. Share
Seek to be near to God and listen. Live to see God's love living powerful. In the Philippines they had typhoon damage. Missionaries Lost everything. Had rats in the ceiling. Termites. So discouraged. Got nothing. No energy. Nothing left to give. Only the shell of self. 
Got a rundown hotel for free and a sizeable donation to start an upscale church to reach the rick. 
2. Good fruit. Every situation has an opportunity to grow fruit. Have patience. Love kindness gentleness mercy.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 NET
The NDP candidate defamed and twisted what he said about abortion. 
I responded in anger. Not fruit of the Spirit.
Always choose fruit. Embrace it. 
3. Share with others
2 Corinthians 4.15 
Every detail works to your advantage
Acts 4 the disciples were beaten but they asked for more boldness. 
Touch lives. 
Elijah had to live off roadkill and then mooch off a widow. God said to Elijah what are you doing? You are not the only one. 
Start ministering. 
Build my church. 
Where is your opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment