Sunday, February 25, 2018
Lakeside Mennonite Church
Checotah, OK 74426, USA
Fancy new church building.
Scalding hot water in bathroom.
10 adult men. Some of them guests. 10 boys. Women and girls sit on the right side of the auditorium. Women wear black kerchiefs.
I'll live for Him #408 Christian Hymnal
1. Christ gave his life for us and if we follow him we'll have happiness and peace.
Jesus is Lord of All.
399 A Full Surrender
2. What do we with our hands? Lift them up to the Lord? Our transportation, is it surrendered to Christ?
Your head? Humble? Ladies have long hair and a veil?
3. If persecution would arise and we were killed we need not fear. Only Christ. Are we following him?
God has a place prepared for us.
4. Money. For how much are we willing to lose a friend? $1,000.
A clerk put a dollar in her own pocket.
Labors are we employed by Christ? In a good place?
Voice. Tone. Are we seasoned with grace. Are our electronic things surrendered?
5. Surrender your life. What are we living for? What are we loving? Family. Jesus's disciples were his family.
We want to follow Christ.
393 I Would Not Have My Way