Sunday, July 26, 2015

All People's Church

Chair Audrey Hill professor of English literature at the University of Winnipeg.
Ephesians 3.17.21
May your boots go down deep into the love of God. Be filled up with God himself.
Pastor Brian Hamilton
Mission focus Sunday. Dominican Republic and Cuba http://afccanada.org/
Biblical. Missional. Evangelical.
Soul Purpose musical group from Niverville Pansey

For bookings/c.d. sales, contact Coralee Warkentin at: (204)-434-9081 or  (204)-326-6374   or email at:mysoulpurpose@gmail.com

Kids Camp August 10-14
Golf tournament August 8

"Come As You Are"

Come out of sadness
From wherever you've been
Come broken hearted
Let rescue begin
Come find your mercy
Oh sinner come kneel
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can't heal
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can't heal

So lay down your burdens
Lay down your shame
All who are broken
Lift up your face
Oh wanderer come home
You're not too far
So lay down your hurt
Lay down your heart
Come as you are

There's hope for the hopeless
And all those who've strayed
Come sit at the table
Come taste the grace
There's rest for the weary
Rest that endures
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can't cure

So lay down your burdens
Lay down your shame
All who are broken
Lift up your face
Oh wanderer come home
You're not too far
So lay down your hurt
Lay down your heart
Come as you are
Come as you are
Fall in his arms
Come as you are
There's joy for the morning
Oh sinner be still
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can't heal
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can't heal

So lay down your burdens
Lay down your shame
All who are broken
Lift up your face
Oh wanderer come home
You're not too far
So lay down your hurt
Lay down your heart
Come as you are
Come as you are
Come as you are

Who breaks the power of sin and darkness? The King of Glory the King above all Kings. This is amazing love.
You lay down Your life
That I would be set free
Oh, Jesus, I sing for
All that You've done for me
Worthy is the lamb who was slain.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/philwickham/thisisamazinggrace.html

Lord I come I confess you're the one that guides my heart Lord I need your how I need you http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mattmaher/lordineedyou.html

http://www.gospelmusicfestivals.net/links.html

God gives to give
Psalm who am I our days are like a shadow

11 The days of my life are like an evening shadow. I dry up like grass. 

12 But Lord, you are seated on your throne forever. Your fame will continue for all time to come. 

13 You will rise up and show deep concern for Zion. The time has come for you to show favor to it

God is always a giving God. My son said "Mine" of the ice cream I bought for him. Whose was it really? Do we forget where our blessings come from?
God is the source of everything. V14
Everything we have comes from God. There is nothing I have that is not God's
God's power. Everything. Strength to all. None of us knows when our life will end.
God's amazing power leads us and directs us.

Yours will be the only name that matters to me. Your love is all I've ever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment