Sunday, July 31, 2016

Christian Conscience

All Peoples Church
Brian Hamilton@AFCcanada
His eye is on the Sparrow and I know he watches me. I sing because I'm free.
Special music by Jamie from Winkler Mennonite Church
Clap clap clap
Come and join me at the river
Exodus 20 The Ten Commandments are not so much commands. They give us a picture of the essence of God.

You shall not steal. Malachi
A personal offense to our person. Barcelona is a place of thieves.
Canada has a black scam book. The Cat Burgler. Oscar.

Possessions. Ours. Others. God's.
1. Right of personal Possessions. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of it. Acts 2 & 4 they had everything in common. That was not universally applied. Work gift steal. Don't steal. Work and share.  Everything we have is only ours in Christ. God's gift to us.
2. Possessions in relation to others. Me and others. Stealing is always a crime. 8 ways to steal. Pay wages. Do not use false measures. Don't steal land. Revivals lead to restitution. In England there were lineups of people buying money orders to repay.
Nowadays a lot of I.P. gets stolen.

Everything you have is given to God. You are bought with a price. The sacrifice of Christ.
Make sure your relationships are right. Your time belongs to Christ. So much more could be done to spread the gospel.
Is our home God's? To bless others. You will never get poverty stricken by sharing.

Precious Lord take my hand lead me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment