Friday, February 01, 2019

John North at Mission Fest

Ambassadors For Christ International

Sent By God
What are God's 3 greatest purposes for the church in the world? Know God Live Free Share

Make disciples. Teaching. The Greatest Commandment. Love the Lord your God and your neighbor as yourself. 

What is God's purpose for me? 
We are all unique. 4 kids none are the same. Life experiences change you. 

I need to understand my own sentness. Jesus is with me personally to interact with others. 

The Father sent his son into the world. Gospel of John SENT appears many times. There was a man or woman Sent From God whose name was ___________

There was a man sent from God whose name was Yochanan.
Yochanan (Jhn) 1:6 CJB

Yeshua said to them, "My food is to do what the one who sent me wants and to bring his work to completion.
Yochanan (Jhn) 4:34 CJB

Jesus said what energizes me is to make a difference in this woman's life. 

Just as you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
Yochanan (Jhn) 17:18 CJB

Jesus saw everything and everyone through the lens of his sentness. 

Father and Son sent the Holy Spirit. 
"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send you from the Father — the Spirit of Truth, who keeps going out from the Father — he will testify on my behalf.
Yochanan (Jhn) 15:26 CJB

You will be my witnesses. Move with His Purposes. 
The Father Son and Holy Spirit are sending YOU. 

John 17 the commissioning

Just as you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
Yochanan (Jhn) 17:18 CJB

Everytime you encounter anyone How do you Lord want me to minister to them?

Are you spending all of your time in ther church or into the world. 
You have been sent into every encounter with anyone by Christ. 

You must respond to God.
Moses had to flee. 40 years later God sent him to Pharoah. He said who am I?
God said I will go with you? Who are you? I AM. 
What if they won't believe? That's not your job to make them believe. Say yes no. 
I can't speak. God said I'll send someone with you. I can't speak. Stutter. 
Everyone will know it's God that does things. 
I'm choosing you. Lots of encouragement. 
I'm not available. God's anger was the response. Don't ever say NO to God. 
Say Lord I hear what you're saying to me. YES LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment