Monday, November 05, 2007

Sunday New York Marathon

The greatest event of the year in the greatest city in the world 30,000 runners from around the world. $500,000 purse to the winner

Renee was feeling lousy this morning so Martha and I walked to Church along 1st Ave and we had walk past 58 to cross 1st and get back to 61st and 2nd to get to www.TrinityNY.org

Pastor Keith Boyd spoke on prayer and the music team led in singing

How could I but love you
How could I but serve you
God Almighty

We also celebrated the Lord's Supper and rented 2 novels from the library.

I went for a walk with Renee. I wanted to take a picture of her in front of the 17 Mile marker but she said today was a "no pictures day"

Supper tonight (12 Course buffet) at Ronald McDonald house was put on by the 28 chefs of Cucina Gourmet at CitiCorp and hosted by the rich young lady owner. She does this kind of thing at a cancer facility once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment