Monday, April 14, 2008

Gospel Cruise Savannah

Oh Happy Day
Because He Lives X 2
Soon and Very Soon
How Great Thou Art
Will the Circle be Unbroken
Order my Steps Oh Lord
Down by the Riverside
When the Saints go Marching in
Victory in Jesus
Beulah Land I'm waiting for you
Amazing Grace
I Come to the Garden Alone
Happy Birthday
Some Glad Morning I'll Fly Away
Lord I thank you for this day that was not promised to me. There are miracles and blessings for me.
I will bless Thee Oh Lord with a heart of thanksgiving
Jesus touched me and washed my sins away
Jim Nabors gospel CD

There were 4 honeymoon couples on board.

Book Tickets to Little Mermaid
1st Jerusalem Church
Diane Ricardo 912.925.0489
Vernard Flowers & Mass Production Gospel Choir
Singing together for 27 years

No comments:

Post a Comment