Sunday, June 06, 2010

Baptism and Membership

BB attended Bethany Bible School
JB
DB
RM got jailed and released to Forward House where 2 policemen taught the Bible lesson. Become a Christian want to be baptized today on confession of faith.
JS 23 years a teacher, later MLA, now MP
God keeps us strong. My journey is to walk with God to the end. I do a lot of praying. For strength to go through the cancer of my husband. Nothing matters except faith in God and trusting Jesus. We need to do God's work here on earth. Why does this happen?
We have Bible Study every Wednesday on Parliament. Eastview is my moment to spend with God away from politics. It's been a lonely year. Moved by the love and genuiness here.
I accepted the Lord years ago and was baptized by immersion. That was a life changing experience.
RS did not go to church growing up. At age 25 met this beautiful girl at work. She invited me to church. Got involved. Spring 1990 Heidi went on a trip. Accepted Christ during that time. Got married. Moved to Calgary but that did not work. Tried several churches.
Moved back to Winnipeg. Attended Eastview. Decided to join. Then not sure. Then Devon 10 decided to become a Christian. Now we know this is the right thing to do.
HS became a Christian at VBS grew up in a Christian home and was baptized at age 13.
Attended 8 churches in 13 years in Calgary. Just could not find a church that worked for us. Decided not to go to church anymore. That did not work either. We need regular spiritual encouragment
Moved to Winnipeg and want to be able to bless the kids with a strong Christian Community.
TT aged 13 grandpa died but lives forever. ABC Admit Believe Choose. Learn to control my anger. Want everyone to know about my decision to get baptized
JT born and raised in Christian home. This is a continuation of my Christian life. Grandma and Grandpa have been a huge influence. God helps me.
HT parents Andrea & Tim. Have known Jesus all my life. I know I can always count on him
I lay my Isaac down. God wants us to trust him. Follow Jesus. Symbol of Love.
BZ Thanks to God for giving us his son.
Had no use for faith until I met my wife. Now we have 3 daughters. Want to be members here. More important than professional hockey.
CZ accepted Jesus at age 13. When she watched the Jesus film.
Afraid of public speaking. I confess Jesus as my Savior and I to want be committed.
LZ aged 13 baptized as a child. Jn 3:16 want to make my own decision now. I know God is real and loves us. Getting baptized thanks to Lyle and my parents. God will direct my paths.

Total baptized - 8 souls.
Confession of faith accepted into membership - 5
Video of service available at www.Eastview.org

No comments:

Post a Comment