Saturday, March 15, 2008

Renee's Facebook character analysis

If I were in The Office, I would be Jim
You are Jim. You are personable, easy-going, and always socially aware. Your great sense of humor and impishness soften the blow of what might otherwise be a dark, cutting cynicism.
In my past life, I was a platypus.
You were a platypus. You were eccentric and unclassifiable and it still shows. Your strength lies in your diverse associations with all walks of life. Although many people try to identify you, only you know your true self. ...
If I were a Female Action Hero, I would be Wonder Woman and Princess Leia
You are part Wonder Woman. You have a powerful and strong personality, and you use your persuasiveness and wisdom to keep firm control over your world. You are hard to break. You are part Princess Leia. ...
If I were a Disney Villain, I would be Jafar
You are Jafar. "How many times do I have to kill you boy?" You just want to be big and powerful... Is that so much to ask? I mean, you deserve it.

pretty funny!

If I were in Friends, I would be Chandler
You are Chandler. You're funny and that's why people like to have you around. You're also a great friend, and when someone you care about is in trouble, they know to come to you for some level-headed advice followed by some sharp sarcasm.

i have way too much time on my hands!

If I were in the Simpsons, I would be Apu
You are Apu. On the outside you are kind and a hard worker, but you lead a deceptively simple life. Though your cleverness might be underappreciated, you never miss an opportunity to sneak ahead in life.
My Major Should Be Art
Your major should be Art. You are sensitive, creative, and you don't follow established rules. Unfortunately, you'll have to follow some rules if you ever want that promotion at Starbucks.
If I were a Disney Princess, I would be Pocahontas
You are Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment