Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Love

Morweena EMC
Glen Plett Pastor

Where is a good place to go for a date? Hecla. The forks. Dinner?
Winnipeg is 9th, Saskatoon is 1st most romantic city in Canada. Romantic things. Red, Candles, Time, Respect.

2 kinds of people - in romantic relationships, those wishing for it.

Song of Solomon 2. My lover calls me. Come my beautiful one, browse among the lilies. Be a stag

You are special - a rose of Sharon a Lilly among the thorns. My man is a lush apple tree among plain trees
1. I LOVE sitting in his shade of protection. Ladies love it.
2. Intimacy. His fruit is sweet. She got to know him.
3. Displays of Love. At the banquet hall, his banner over me is love. Everyone knows they love each other. Always complement each other.

v5 Lovesick comes from experiencing love and affection. Let him eat my "raisins" Let love grow. Like volleyball let her bounce the ball back at her convenience.

Let me hold her hand.
He is peering through the lattice. Guys Be careful when you do that.
He paints this powerful picture of spring. Everything is new now as love blossoms.
v14 let's find our favorite spot to hang out.
v17 foxes like to ruin vineyards. Our relationship is beautiful. Honey, please take care of the foxes that can hurt our relationship. Is there distrust, selfishness, workaholic problems?
In "Fiddler On The Roof" the father thinks marriages have to be arranged. Then he discovers love and re-affirms the love between him and his wife.

Father, I pray, guide us in getting rid of the foxes. Help us to have good strong romantic marriages.

Reminder: attend the focus marriage simulcast on February 27

No comments:

Post a Comment