Sunday, April 24, 2011

He IS Risen! Baptism Sunday.

He IS Risen! Indeed!
Death lost. Life Won!
Jesus Messiah Lord of All. He humbled himself and carried the cross. All our hope is in you.
Most people would not be willing to die for a good person.... but Jesus chose to die for us sinners.

Testimonies.. Glad to make this step. Been abused - Jesus made me white as snow. Watch the testimonies on-line at www.EastView.org

When Jesus came his followers switched their allegiance from Caesar to Jesus. Many died for that.

Jesus has overcome and l will rise when He calls my name. Worthy is the Lamb.

One day when heaven was filled with his Praises Jesus Came. One day He's coming back - Oh Glorious Day!

Humanity is in a cage. They put themselves in it. Satan will deceive them into having a good time and be empty. Jesus gave his life to set them free.

Birds in a cage are worthless to the boy that has fun torturing them. Satan has sport in torturing humans.

Mark 16 1-8 several women came to anoint Jesus' body. They did not believe Jesus prediction about his resurrection. Few of his followers "got it"
Sin that afflicts us defines our identify. Jesus wants to change our identity. What defines yours? Are you in the Cage? of Fear? Beauty? Sin? Unbelief? Jesus said: I am the Way the Truth the Life. Do you believe that?

Jesus craeated you for a purpose. Jesus has the answer (key) to your cage. He will set you free! Truly free!
Let Jesus set you free today. To define you. Provide forgiveness.

Lead me to the cross. Savior I come to the cross where your love poured out. Bring me to my knees I belong to you.

Prayer of Commitment. I Come to you and ask you to take Control of my life.

I stand amazed in the Presence of Jesus the Nazarene
How marvelous! Is my Savior's love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment