Sunday, September 30, 2012

Austin Evangelical Community Church

Pastor Colin Bell
Titus 3
Be still and know that I'm God. That can be hard to do. Draw Me Close to You help me find the way bring me back to you
I am going to the river Lord I want to meet you there. Find life beyond compare.
where are you at? God works in mysterious ways. Favorite prayer: Lord I believe. Help my unbelief.
My heart's heavy this morning. But be reminded God is here. Bow your heads. Let's sing this song again? Are you willing to ask God to bring you to the river? To surrender every care? Precious Jesus I am ready to surrender every care.
Message:
Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, - Titus 3:1
The world needs leaders who stand for the truth. We have a desire for God to lead us to good deacon couples.
Noah was a just man not perfect. Blameless and upright. He feared God.
This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone.
Solomon had 700 mother in-laws. That was his downfall. We need to remember to be faithful in every part of our lives. Support of the spouse is so very important.
The not list. v 7 not quick tempered not wine bibber.
The for list. Phil 4:8 The pure the lovely sober clear headed holy. If you seek to be holy the rest will fall into place. Holding forth the Word of Life. That's the most important part of the job description. The spiritual advisory board.
If we expect perfection we're in trouble. You O Lord know our hearts. We need to be in prayer about who God wants as deacon couple of this church.

No comments:

Post a Comment