Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Better and better

What kind of title is that anyway?

I know you expect to find something new here every day but that has not been happening. Renee got her walking papers today, ah, that is, she is no longer in isolation. That allowed her to go up to the activity room on the 15th floor and do some crafty things - mosaics, that is.

Our Florida staff Christmas celebration is on Dec 3, and I was hoping that Renee might feel well enough to go visit the sun. She is likely to be allowed out of the hospital, but not likely allowed to travel.

I made it home Monday night on the world's unfriendliest airline - Air Canada. I need to make a business call in Toronto ASAP, but I'm hoping that can wait till next Thursday or Friday.

Karalee is celebrating her 17th Birthday on Dec 3 with her friends. Her birthday is on the 20th of Dec. I guess I'll miss it. Alayna has a receital this Sunday. I hope I don't miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Hi, Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we are continuing to pray for you. I want to share the lyrics of a song done by Newsboys, words and music by Tim Hughes.
    "When the tears fall---I've had questions without answers; I've known sorrow; I have known pain; But there's one thing That I'll cling to; You're faithful Jesus You're true--When hope is lost, I'll call You Savior; When pain surrounds I'll call you Healer; When silence falls, You'll be the song within my heart--in the lone hour of my sorrow; Through the darkest night of my soul; You surround me and sustain me; My Defender Forever more--And I will praise you."
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement. I wonder if the song is available to listen to on the internet?

    ReplyDelete