Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Renee is back in the hospital

Renee developed a fever this evening and Martha took her in immediately. She is being checked / admitted at this hour.

Sorry about the messed up email yesterday. You can read a clean copy below.

It was snowing big blankets of snow on the way home from Vidir. Took twice as long as normal to get home.

Pat Boone's song "For Those Tears I Died" wiggled its way into my brain:
"Then Jesus said, Come to the Water,
stand by my side.
I know you are thirsty,
you won't be denied
I felt every tear drop
when in darkness you cried
and I spoke to remind you
that for those tears I died"
--
Raymond

Renee is getting intravenous antibiotics at this hour, and will be admitted to the 9th floor for her next dose of chemo that should start at midnight or as soon thereafter as possible

Martha will stay at the hospital overnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am a friend of Renee's....and am someone that have gone through much health battles (through the last 19 or so years...since YWAM)...and Renee (with other YWAM people) fasted and prayed for me when i had just had severe surgery and not healing. I phoned her and encouraged her and prayed with her this afternoon. I just wanted to say to you people that through the years i have gone through much....and have learnt much about God's character. Through time i have seen that God is faithful. That He uses everything in our lives for the good. That He has higher plans that you may not see right now....but through time will see ....and will see what God has accomplished in and through these circumstances. Much blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prayers and support
    Raymond, Martha, Renee

    ReplyDelete