Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday Nov 27

Alayna, Kara, and I went to our home church this morning, for a wonderful worship time! Many people came up to me to tell me they were praying for us. That is SO wonderful that the family of God can stand together in tough times. I was hoping someone would invite us for lunch or something.

Alayna and Kara made a delicious lunch, and then Kara and I went Christmas tree shopping and found out there are NO trees to be had yet. Last year we were too late - this year too soon!

After lunch we went to Alayna's voice recital, and then dropped in to see Justin. Then home for a quiet evening. I watched the last 1/4 of the Grey Cup football and saw the nail biting finish to see Edmonton win!

We spent several hours on the phone with Martha and Renee in New York. Martha went to Trinity church in the morning, and in the afternoon, Renee and Martha spent time in the hospital rec room, working on Renee's photo albums.

1 comment:

  1. Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.

    ReplyDelete