Sunday, March 17, 2019

Jesus is the way the truth and the life

"Don't worry or surrender to your fear. For you've believed in God, now trust and believe in me also.
John 14:1 TPT

Delbert Enns pastor www.EasTview.org
Our family was very competitive. Mom was a great cheer leader. 

Jesus challenged Peter. Tradition does not compare to Jesus. You can follow. 
John 8:48
Jesus answered them, "If I were to tell you how great I am, it would mean nothing. But my Father is the One who will prove it and will glorify me. Isn't he the One you claim is your God?  Jesus said to them, "I give you this eternal truth: I have existed long before Abraham was born, for I AM!"
John 8:54‭, ‬58 TPT

Jesus replied, "Loving me empowers you to obey my word. And my Father will love you so deeply that we will come to you and make you our dwelling place.
John 14:23 TPT
I got lost in the wilderness of Arizona. Out of water. 7km off track. Finally found a road. 

How do I get to the path. Follow Jesus. 

Jesus explained, "I am the Way, I am the Truth, and I am the Life. No one comes next to the Father except through  union with me.  To know me is to know my Father too.
John 14:6 TPT
What map do you need? Jesus is the way. Follow him and you need no map. There is no other way.

You can't reinvent a way. He died for you.

Do you love Jesus as he loves you?

What is God to you? How can I bring more glory to God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment