Thursday, December 15, 2005


Her ANC was still only 0.4, but the doctors agreed Renee could go to Washington DC to be part of the Wave goodbye to TheWaveUSA

I rented a Buick Rendevous and we drove the 5 hours from NYC in the snow and the rain!

The team was so happy to see Renee, and so thankful that we brought her even though doctors orders were NO KISSING or HUGGING!

Her next appointment is for a bone marrow aspirate on Monday. At that point the doctors will decide whether she has had enough chemo. If they say she's OK, then they will want to see her every 3 months for the next number of years till they declare she's cured!

Thanks again for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment