Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas at Eastview: Life Interrupted

What if Joseph and Mary had shared their story on Facebook? What would their postings look like?

The Innkeeper: I could have done things differently. The Son of God born in my stable? I could have given them my bedroom.

Song: O little town of Bethlehem, holy child be born in us today.

Joseph: I'm a carpenter. Engaged to be married. Happily looking forward to the wedding. Found out Mary was pregnant with God's Son. That changes everything

Song: Hark! The herald Angels sing Glory to the newborn king.

Mary: Engaged to Joseph. An amazing man. Shortly after the engagement an angel came to announce the miraculous virgin birth of the Saviour of the world. Life Interrupted by God.

Song: My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord. Holy Holy is his name.

Away in a manger. I love you Lord Jesus.

Shepherd: Good easy job. Great outdoors, stars, fresh air. Interrupted by Singing Angels. Off to Bethlehem. The Peace & awe felt like heaven. This is one boy's journey I have to watch.

Song: The first Noel the angels sang.

G: Raised in a Christian home. Don't drink or gamble. I'm forgiven by God's grace. Jesus interrupted my life. His grace is greater than all my sins.

Pastor Del: Coffee is good for you. Satisfies. There is a craving beyond that. Deep within. My soul craves more intimacy. The desire to be loved. There is a craving for destiny and meaning. To make a difference.
As we move closer to Christ we find the answers. Answer the call of your soul tonight. Christmas 2010 can make a difference around the world.
Burmese Christians are the most persecuted. We want to help them tonight. Churches are growing.
www.mbmsi.org/videos/

Silent Night Holy Night
Shepherds quake at the sight. The dawn of redeeming grace.

Joy to the world Let every heart prepare him room.

Have a blessed Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment