Sunday, June 09, 2013

The Meeting House

Speaker youth pastor Dave:
Energetic speaker. He was the speaker at an event and a girl in a wheelchair volunteered to sing a song. She was fabulous. The Lord sees the heart not as man sees.
Jesus was able to communicate that he saw people as God sees. David was disqualified from the worship service because he was too young too small. When Samuel saw David he knew here is the anointed king of Israel.
All of us live with faults and failures and we tend to concentrate on that. We are made in the image of God. Concentrate on God. Caleb was born with defects and lived only for one hour but he was loved. God is willing to hold us and love us no matter what.

Sarah:
There is power in words. I am your father who loves you. We've all have had moments where words made a real impact. You are seen and loved. We must be willing to partner with God and help others see God.
I was adopted. Why wasn't I good enough for my mom? I have a fabulous parents and the adoption was the best thing that happened to me. I need to speak God's love into others. Help others see that because of God's love Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice.
Paul met Timothy and saw something. He called him to go alongside him.
2Timothy 1:2 I am writing to Timothy, my dear son.
May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord give you grace, mercy, and peace.
Paul says I want to spend time with you.
Dad always said: Sarah you are beautiful a gift from God I will love you forever.
It's all about God and what he's done for us.

I can imagine Renee giving this presentation. I think about her every day. I'm often struck with moments of paralysis of grief.

Satellite located in downtown Toronto at 259 Richmond Street West
http://www.themeetinghouse.com/locations/downtown-toronto/

No comments:

Post a Comment