Sunday, April 24, 2016

From Martha's Facebook page

I can't think of any nice way of saying it, so I'll just say it and get it over with and then if you feel led to do so you can say a prayer for me and my family. We have been hit with another health challenge!  I have been diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma.
I would appreciate prayer especially that I will make the right treatment choices and if God so chooses that the tumour would miraculously disappear!
The following prayer that I copied from someone into my prayer journal came to my mind this morning as I was thinking about writing this post.
"Lord, I praise your name !  Your will and ways are perfect.  I ask your will to be carried out every moment of every day in my life. Let me not be fearful of the unknown, but confident in the promises of Your Word. Help me to anticipate the events of my life as the work of Your mighty hands. In Jesus' Name. Amen"
And this quote by John Eldredge: "'I wonder what God is up to in all this?'  The process of our journey rests entirely on our ability to see life from the basis of that question."
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment