Sunday, August 04, 2019

God is Making Things Right

Songs 50 attendees less than 1/2 inner city
Dave Ens http://www.one88.org/
Rwanda genocide no one wanted to help. Why? Why should anyone care? Rwanda has no international value. 
Justice and reconciliation. God loves justice. Criminals don't know what justice means, but all who respect the Lord understand it completely.
Proverbs 28:5 CEV

Ahab was married to Jezebel. Naboth's family had generations of vineyard next to the palace. It was a blessing and gift from God. Ahab wanted it for a vegetable garden. When Naboth refused the king pouted. Jezebel said aren't you the king? I'll get it for you. 
We may think we are doing the right thing, but the Lord always knows what is in our hearts.  Doing what is right and fair pleases the Lord more than an offering.
Proverbs 21:2‭-‬3 CEV

We always think what we do is right. But is it?

How can I find justice for those around us? 
My prayer is that we would respond with vigor to bring justice. Hunger and thirst for righteousness. 
I'm forgiven because you were forsaken. Amazing love. How can it be that my king would die for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment