Sunday, November 18, 2012

When God is God: Yet I Will Rejoice

www.Eastview.org
Delbert Enns
This week is Operation Christmas Child. Bring your boxes of gifts now.

Are you emotionally exhausted? If God is good and powerful why is there so much evil in the world?
God has given us permission to help rebuild the broken pieces. He knew we could not repair or reconcile it on our own so he sent his son to show us the way.
Habakkuk

Deon the policeman does a tour of skid row Los Angelos. Lots of problems. When you say you care they hold you up to it.

The prophet tries to deal with the injustices being dealt to his people. He chooses to rejoice in the Lord. It all begins with an unconditional response of faith. Be filled with amazement of what God has done. Habakkuk sang praises.
Sing now:
Give thanks to the Lord our king and sing praise. His love endures forever.

God is firmly established in history. God rewrote the words of my life. Psalm 18

Those who trust in the Lord soar like an eagle. Fly above the circumstances.
Know who you are in Christ and fly with him. We need to recognize who we are in Christ. 'What' depletes you. Who you are in Christ energizes you. You are precious to God.
What makes Stomachs turn and flip on the inside.

Sometimes we must isolate and then regroup. Wait be still and know that I am God. God will be honored. To wait means to weave. God is preparing you for an incredible assignment. Who God is starts to shape us.

There is an assignment God has while we wait. Even though everything I love dies I will rejoice in the Lord.
Though I'm losing income property health I WILL REJOICE NO MATTER WHAT! God will help me fly like an eagle. Learn to be content with whatever I have. No matter where you are you are not alone. We are scattered glass. But God has showered his kindness on us. I will rejoice!
God is weaving something beautiful in you. For your growth.

Never doubt in the dark what God has told you in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment