Friday, April 22, 2011

A Blessed Good Friday!

This I know with all my heart: His wounds have paid my ransom.
Hosanna to the Highest
The name of the Lord is a strong tower Blessed be the name of the Lord
Jesus died on purpose. He knew exactly what would happen
Is it I who will deny Him tonight?
For some communion is sleepy time. It is meant to be an incredible invitation. Jesus is the host, the server. The Savior forgiving our sins. The Lord's Supper is a holy supper.
For 2000 years Christians have celebrated the Lord's supper. God bless you as you participate.
'Tis midnight and on Olive's brow the star is dimmed.
It was the battle of God against Satan. Jesus felt so alone. No one else has the power to break hell's gate. Jesus the man begged for an exist. But he saw you and your failures and betrayals. He smelled the stench of Satan. He begged God, but God said "NO". Jesus won the battle in Gethsemane. It was in the garden He made the decision. He would rather go to hell for you than to heaven without you!
May the Father's will be done.
Take away this man named Jesus. The light of the world. He deserves to die! Crucify!
Pilate is troubled. What should I do with this Man Jesus. The Christ. That is our question today. You can reject Him or accept Him. 4 times Pilate tries to free Jesus. He climbed on the fence and sent Jesus away.
What will YOU do with Jesus?
Were you there when they crucified my Lord? Nailed him to the tree? It causes me to tremble.
O sacred head now wounded.
I don't like that verse: my God my God why have you forsaken me? Abandoned? The punishment of the criminal.
Behold the Lamb of God who has come to take away the sins of the whole world. Take Away. The stench of sin. Alone in it. Sin leaves you orphaned. Abandoned. Jesus was abandoned for me.

Beautiful Savior Son of God Son of Man. God so loved the world. Jesus paid it all.
Hallelujah! Praise the Lamb!

Come to www.EastView.org Sunday 9:30 or 11:15 to hear the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment