Sunday, December 02, 2007

Stress is catching up with me

Friday:
Now I'm in the hospital waiting for a doctor. I'm in pain and urinating blood.

I headed to Concordia hospital at 5:30 PM and have been waiting for doctor since then.

When stress comes it comes in piles. There is not much we can do about Renee's situation except to pray and trust God and the best professionals to do the right thing for her.

Addional stess has been added due to issues at the Arborg plant.

We had a good LifeLight meeting this morning and then it was a day filled with meetings with consultants and lawyers. At the end of the day I had a very exasperated call from one of our front line people about a big mistake that our office had made.

That's when my urine turned red.

I called Martha on the way to the hospital. She said Renee had another nausea filled day.

Thursday Renee had a bit of fever, but plenty of energy to work on her computer.

Thursday night was our first of three church Christmas dinner theatre productions and Karalee and I invited friends and relatives to join us for a delightful evening.

I hope my bladder will be OK for travel again on Sunday. Back Wednesday for sales meetings and company Christmas while Karalee travels to NYC for visit from Wednesday to Monday.

I got home at 9:15 to an empty house. Kara was volunteering at our Church Dinner theatre and Justin was working.

Went to bed early and woke up at 2am shortly before Justin came home. I read the paper and did a Soduko. After that I slept fairly well got out of bed at 9:49

We are going to Anne and Vern's for supper Saturday.

Kara has a music recital on Monday night Dec 10

Sunday
Off to New York. 6:20 am flight means you got to get out of sleep mode at 4:15 am!

Renee has been moved to isolation - Caps gowns masks so the staff won't give her bug to anyone else. Otherwise she is in good spirits except for the occasional vomitting spells. Vistoral or Adavan helps for that but that makes her sleepy.

We watched several episodes of the Confessions of a Mennonite pastor on utube. I brought along a season of everybody loves Raymond. Look forward to watching that.

We also want to watch last Sunday's service at Eastview. Spiritual nourishment is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment