Monday, December 31, 2007

Brooklyn Tabernacle New Year's eve

Pastor Jim:

No one knows the future. God does. ''Never will I leave you. Never will I forsake you"
God is everywhere - But he is saying God will never leave you alone. No matter where you are God will always be there with you. No matter if the human network breaks down. God is with me.



God makes a general promise - he will be with you.

The Lord is with me. Do you know I almost got killed today? Huge truck ran a light.

Warren Wiersbe, Jim's friend said today that he talks to God 1st thing in the morning.

How would you like it if someone wouldn't talk all day? God doesn't like it either. He wants to talk with you. Even if you see nothing and feel nothing God still is with you. He loves me.

God is a good God. Comfort the feeble minded. God loves us in spite if our failure.

Heb 13:5 The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid.

Guarantee. We will have problems in 2008. Jesus has overcome. The Lord will help us. I need him 24/7. God is the helper.

Expect God's help every day this year. My emotions, my body, my spirit. We will not live in fear because the Lord is my helper. He will never leave us. Guaranteed.

God will turn the difficulties in our lives to our good.

I want to pray that God will give you revelation God will help. Thank you for the cross, Oh Lord.


After church we went to Junior's for cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment