Kara and I ended up going home on the 28th and I came back on the 2nd. Our luggage didn't arrive in Winnipeg until the 30th. On the way back to New York, my bag arrived only half an hour after I did!
On Friday Renee got the Micafungin and Pentamidine Inhalation as scheduled. Since her platelet and hemoglobin counts were low, she also got transfusions. It looks like the transplant will be towards the end of January.
Praise God with us for many wonderful answers to prayer. We want to once again thank you for praying. God is so good, his mercies are new every morning.
Please pray for the following and/or whatever God lays on your heart:
- that everyone in our family will experience the peace and strength and joy and hope that only God can give
- that we will always remember that
- God is bigger than our problems;
- that he can use everything that happens for his glory
- that we will not say, "Why me?" but "Use me!"
- that we will be good representatives for Christ
- for Kara as she needs to fairly soon make a decision about what university to go to in fall
- that Justin will be able to cope with the pressures of his job
- that everything will go well with Renee's transplant
- that Alayna will be able to take the courses she needs to get her degree
- that we will all experience Philippians 4:6, 7 more and more
Don't worry about anything;
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
If you do this, you will experience God's peace,
which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
- New Living Translation
I would also like to ask you to pray for the meeting Ray and his business partners are having on Tuesday as they are making some major plans for the future.